The Merryall Center for the Arts in New Milford is seeking items for a curated tag sale as part of its Sept. 25 expanded annual art and antiques appraisal fair.

The event, which will run from noon to 5 p.m., will afford residents the opportunity to have art work, antiques and collectables evaluated by Art Kerber of the Green River Gallery, in Millerton, N.Y., and Gary Pelletier, formerly of New Milford’s On the Hunt.

The fee is $15 for the first item and $10 for each additional item.

New this year is a curated tag and consignment sale, at which items may be donated or put on consignment.

Donors who select consignment will receive 60 percent of the price paid. The remaining 40 percent will benefit the center.

The alternative is to fully donate items.

Merryall is seeking the following items for the sale: garden ornaments and planters, artwork, china, crystal or vases, sculptures, collectibles, small furniture or chairs, musical instruments, custom jewelry and lamps for table, floor or ceiling.

Items that will not be accepted include clothes, kitchenware, appliances, utensils, tools, costume jewelry, seasonal items, CDs, videos and records.

Donations may be dropped off at the Chapel Hill Road center Sept. 23 from 4 to 8 p.m. and Sept. 24 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Checks for consigned items will be sent by Sept. 27. Receipts for consigned items will be provided.

Donors/consigners are responsible for removing unsold items Sept. 25 or later by arrangement.

For information, or if help is needed getting an item to the center, email info@MerryallCenter.org.