Office hours change for The Spectrum office
The Greater New Milford Spectrum/News-Times office hours have changed. Office hours at 45B Main Street in New Milford are:
Monday -- 9 a.m. to noon
Tuesday -- 9 a.m. to noon
Wednesday -- closed
Thursday -- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday -- 9 a.m. to noon
For those needing to call for Spectrum or News-Times circulation reasons, please call 1-877-542-6057.
To place a classified ad, please call 1-877-542-6053.
Copies of The Spectrum are available at the office for those who might not have received a copy at home.
The Spectrum reminds area residents and businesspeople of its weekly news and advertising deadlines.
All deadlines are based on a normal Friday publication.
• Press releases and Calendar items: Friday at noon.
• Display ads: Monday at 1 p.m.
• Sports releases and information: Monday at noon.
• News releases: Monday at 5 p.m.
• Letters to the Editor: Tuesday at 9 a.m.
• Obituaries: Wednesday at 10 a.m.
• Classified ads: Wednesday at noon.
• Legal advertising: Wednesday at noon.
• Photographs: As early as possible.
For information, call The Spectrum office at 860-354-2273.