New Milford residents are needed to fill a number of vacancies on town boards, committees and commissions.

The Commission on the Arts, Commission on Aging, Economic Development Commission, Farmland Preservation and Traffic Authority all have vacancies. Several other boards and commissions also have vacancies.

Anyone interested in volunteering should download the Volunteer Application form found on the town website,, fill it out and return it to

For more information call the mayor’s office at 860-355-6010.