Transwestern picks up leasing assignment in The Woodlands
Transwestern Commercial Services has been tapped to lease a collection of office buildings in Research Forest Lakeside, a 77-acre office and retail development on Lake Woodlands.
Transwestern's Eric Anderson, Tyler Garrett and Parker Burkett will handle leasing for the following properties:
• 9501 Lakeside Boulevard, a two-story, 60,000-square-foot building
• 9500 Lakeside Boulevard, a six-story, 360,000-square-foot building
• 2465 Technology Forest Boulevard, a six-story, 150,000-square-foot building (proposed)
• 2475 Technology Forest Boulevard, a 12-story, 300,000 -square-foot building (proposed)
• 9709 Lakeside Boulevard, a six-story, 139,000-square-foot building (proposed)
• 2625 Research Forest Drive, a two-story, 40,000-square-foot building (proposed)
The entire property includes five office buildings comprising approximately 1 million square feet. An additional four totaling 629,000 square feet are slated for future construction. James and Daniel Warmack are the developers.