(skip this header)

New Milford Spectrum

Thursday, October 30, 2014

newmilfordspectrum.com Businesses

« Back to Article

Holiday show set at gallery

Published 12:46 am, Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Larger | Smaller
Email This
Font
Page 1 of 1

The Peter Lawrence Gallery in Gaylordsville will offer a special show of locally-made holiday gifts from Nov. 17 through Jan. 6.

The show will feature a wide variety of handcrafted items, including original painting, photography, works on paper, glass, jewelry, ceramics, sculpture, wearable art, fiber art and books by local authors.

The gallery, which is owned and operated by artists and longtime Connecticut residents, takes 25 percent commission from artists, which leaves 75 percent of sales going to the artists.

The gallery at 703 Kent Road (Route 7) is open Fridays through Sundays from noon to 5 p.m.

For more information, visit www.peterlawrencegallery.com.